- 3-4 side pork ribs (Split)
- Smokin’ Maple Bourbon Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Honey Soya Rosemary marinade Ingredients
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- ¾ cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup Worchester sauce
- 1 ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¾ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. chili flakes
- 4 tsp. dried rosemary
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 tsp. dried tarragon
- Marinate ribs in the honey Soya marinade 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 1.5 hours in marinade.
- Remove from oven.
- Put Smokin’ Maple Bourbon Chipotle BBQ sauce on the ribs then cook in the oven until meat is tender.
- Finish off on the grill for 5 minutes if desired.